Tuesday, October 13, 2009

An Unwelcome Guest

We have a fever bug hoping from kid to kid in our house. I gotta say, I am not liking this bug right now. I wish it would go away, preferably before I get sick.

I hate seeing my babies sick. Bear had it starting last Friday and now Bud has it. I was laying in bed last night thinking it is a good thing I'm not in school this semester because I'd have to miss school. I am already missing my institute class for a second time this semester.

I feel bad when my babies hurt and there is nothing I can do about it. Bear is taking it pretty good. He had to miss a party on Saturday that everyone else got to go to. I thought he was going to whine about it but he didn't. My other chillywonkas were so cute, they brought Bear home some goodies from the fish pond, that made him feel special.

Bud is missing school today and he loves school. He's been trading Pokemon cards with friends lately. Apparently they are all the rage among five year olds. He loves coming home showing me all the new cards he got, but today he won't get the chance.

I just wonder who is going to come down with this fever next. Hopefully it won't be Big D. He's got a lot on his plate and I'm scared if he gets sick he'd be down for a month. He doesn't get sick very often but when he does it knocks him out for a while.

Oh the joys of being a mother, and a wife.

No comments: