Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Still Got It

I think I've run out of things to write about. It's funny because I've never been more busy in my entire life, yet nothing to say. I think think has been my worst month for blogging by far. I know I shouldn't be too worried about it because no one really reads my blog anyway.

But am I really writing it for everyone else or am I writing it for me?

Wow, that all sounded a bit whinny didn't it?

Last night I turned off my 5 a.m. alarm. I figured I didn't need to get up that early to go to the gym because Big D has the day off; I can just go in when I get up. Well, I think my dog knew I would never go to the gym if I had that mind set so she decided she needed to go potty at 5:10 a.m.

Since I was up...

Of course I wasn't in the mood to be at the gym so I told myself if I run 2 miles I can leave. As I was leaving, after my 2, I ran into some guys that were leaving the same time. One guy asked me how much weight I've lost since coming, I shrugged him off by saying 'I don't know'. He said he could tell I've lost some weight and I was looking good.

First off I know he full of crap because that was the cheesiest line I've ever heard, but it felt good.

I don't know which feels better, knowing someone has been noticing that I'm even at the gym or having someone hit on me after having 5 babies?

1 comment:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

thats the best feeling in the world! go girl.