Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Water Park

I gotta get me one of these, I mean for my home town that is. This water park in Bozeman is free. The kids love it as well as the BIG kids.



This is true friendship for you. We tried to get Big D to rub in on Chad's back for him but they both refused.



Beaner and Aubrey were like two peas in a pod. They have very similar personalities too. Both are a bit on the dramatic side and a bit introverted. I think it was good for Beaner to be around someone who was the same personality type she is, it was like holding up a mirror. Here they are waiting for buckets of water to fall on them, how fun.



Livie and Bear were the cutest, they paled around every where. Livie is a live wire she just goes and goes. I think a couple times Bear tried to hide from her to know avail, and boy did I hear about it. Livie is a chatterbox and every time Bear did something she didn't like she could come up to me and say, "Your darling did..." She never called him by his name. One day we were heading some where and Bear was trying to get away from her for a minute. He tried to ride in the other car and was told no because they didn't have a car seat for him. He screamed at the top of his lungs as he was being carried back to our car. I don't think Livie even knew why he was screaming she just kept talking and of course they were laughing and chatting after Bear settled down.



This is the famous mushroom waterfall. Big D loved this one! The girls thought it would be funny to have a water fight, but it was lost on everyone because they were already wet, that is when they focused on me. I was dry so I could take pictures but that meant nothing to them they thought it was more important to get me wet than document their escapades. I eventually went under the mushroom waterfall just so they'd leave me alone, little stinkers.



Here is proof that Auntie Ann really went on vacation with us. She used to go on all our family vacations and help me with the kids, that was back when I just had Bug. Then Ann went on her mission and she's never come with us again, until now. This is her first summer off from school, she's going into nursing and she's taken summer school since returning from her mission. I'm so glad she took the summer off.

I did not get any pictures of Bud at the water park. He and Kaiden were too quick for me and then I got unwillingly wet. I will catch them tomorrow.

No comments: