Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We Are OOOOKay

I appoligize for those of you who came to read my blog and it was deleted. The one time the husband decides to read my blog and it's about him. I think it tipped him off when C called to see if every thing was okay and Big D was sitting right next to me as I was chatting with her.

Hello, private conversation dude.

After the phone call he made me bring up my blog so he could read it. I was a little ticked when I wrote it and he wouldn't talk to me, I needed someone to talk to me so I chose all of you.

He was afraid my family would think there was some thing really wrong between us if they read it and he didn't want all the questions.

I'm sorry I usually don't air our laundry out for public entertainment. I don't think you have to worry about that any more. If any thing good came out of it, I think Big D will be a regular reader of my blog now.

Oh and we sat down and had a really good communication session ourselves and all is better. I guess that's another good thing to come from it, when I want to talk, he'll open up a bit sooner.

If there is anything Big D is depressed about now it's that he has to go to work while the rest of us have the week off. It is torturing him. Is it bad that that makes me smile just a little bit?

Who is loving the Christmas music? Me. I am. Oh me too.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

Sorry. We should have code for, "Not right now". Like, "Hey...where did you get that purple balloon!". ;)