Friday, November 6, 2009

I Love Halloween

We had a great Halloween. Very packed with fun fun fun.



After we went trick-r-treating for four city blocks downtown we went to a trunk-r-treat.



Brook's family and Itchy and his kids all joined us for the festivities. We were in the presence of greatness: a doctor, adventurers, football player, Wolverine, baseball player, and then there was Fat Jack the clown/mechanic (although you really don't want him to bend over your car, he had the biggest wedgie I've ever seen).



Big D got a really bad haircut, we fired his barber, Beaner was a beautiful witch, Bear and Bud were ninjas.



RC was always at attention and Bug was a rat creature, she got the idea from her Bone book. Itchy was just praying for it to all be over because he helped Big D bust out concrete all day and was exhausted.



Beaner and I decided to wear fake eyelashes. Hers turned out great, they matched her outfit and she loved them.



I tried to dress up, I bought a witches hat and put on my lashes but when I tried to find a witches dress there wasn't anything modest so I just wore dark clothing, which looked stupid. I almost had to wear the lashes to church the next day because I was too scared to tear them off, I made Beaner do hers first.



By the end of the evening Fat Jack got a hair cut...



then got fresh with Big D.

After the truck-r-treat we went to our neighborhood and some walked up and down six more blocks. Needless to say, we will probably be needing a dentist soon. Beaner couldn't even carry her bag anymore, it was too heavy. Although she does love the power of having the most candy.

We figured we should counter balance the candy with some healthy food so we went to Brook and Andy's for pizza when we were all too tired to walk anymore.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

:D Sounds like a great time! I loved your eyelashes. :) I can see you squirming with the thought of taking them off. What a mom..."you do yours first" :D