Saturday, November 7, 2009

Water Monsters

I took my niece,Jo, nephews, Lowell Jr. and Hyatt, and Bear to the library for story time. After story time we weren't ready to go home yet so we decided to go to the park. But to get to the toys they had to cross a bridge with a water monster living under it.



I told the kids that the water monster liked to eat leaves and if they fed him he wouldn't eat them.



The kids had fun throwing leaves into the water and they kept saying they saw the water monster eat the leaves.



They had so much fun feeding the water monster that once we made it over the bridge to the toys they didn't play long before wanting to feed the water monster again.



The kids had fun playing on the toys but the lure of a water monster was too great.


They have such a wonderful imagination. I love being around them, they help keep me young.



On the way home from the park I told the kids we had to go through a dark cave to get home.



I told the kids that there was ghosts and goblins in this cave and they needed to tell me if they saw one and I would honk the horn to scare them away.



The kids screamed and I honk the entire distance of the cave, or underpass. After we were all done and settled down Lowell Jr. said, "I didn't see any ghosts." He our logical child so I told him that it was because I did such a good job scaring them away.

1 comment:

Camie Marie said...

You're hilarious! Way to freak them out. You got some really cute shots too! I love the one on the bridge where they're all peeking through the cracks. :) So fun!