Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Back Baby

Sorry I took so long off. I was a bit down after the house debacle and I didn't think anyone would want to read about me feeling sorry for myself.

I'm feeling better now thanks to a lot of loving people showing me that 1. I have a great life just the way it is, and 2. I was acting like a spoiled rotten brat who didn't get my way, you know who you are, YOU KNOW.

I really haven't been up to much this month. My family went to Bear Lake with all my brother's, my sister's and Papa Guy and Grandma Honey. We had a great time swimming, playing volleyball, and four wheeling in the sand. The guys had to have a wheelie contest on the four wheelers, none of them broke anything so I'm happy.

The water was beautiful this year. It seems like every year we have storms that roll in at the same time every day but this year it was perfect.

I understand that the next weekend was pretty bad with wind and rain, sorry about that Ann, Lowell and Rae.

Today is the last day for that cash for clunkers scam. I tried to find a car for my sister, to help her get through college, to no avail. We had $7300 to put down on a $19,000 car and the lowest we could get the price was $15,000. I'm not the best at math but that doesn't add up or subtract to me, how about you? I was proud of Ann, I knew she wanted the car but she walked away. I wish I could have helped her find a good deal.

When I was in my pissed off mood I decided to paint my front room, bad idea. I still really liked my sage green walls with hand painted cream stripes. Now it is all primer white and I don't know what to do. I thought about bright red, you know to reflect my anger, but I didn't think my shabby chic furniture would go well.

Plus the whole reason I decided to paint the room is because an appraiser told me my house had too much personality. I don't think red gets away from that.

HELP! I don't know what color to paint the room. My house is totally destroyed right now. I have boxes that still need to be unpacked and all my front room furniture in the middle of the floor and scattered in other rooms.

My Home teachers came over last night and we all had to huddle in our quiet room to visit. Boy did it get hot in there on top of really stinky (the paint fumes).

My poor husband starts school this week and the one thing he asked me to do is get the quiet room, which is our version of a den, organized so he has a place to study.

He's been such a great guy through this whole debacle. He knows how bad I wanted the house and when we pulled out, and I melted, he stepped up and loved me even when I wasn't very lovable. I sure have a great guy!!!

I guess what I want to accomplish in this blog is to let everyone know that I am okay and I will try to do better on my blogging if for nothing else than for me to focus on something.

Thank you to all my fans, I've always wanted to say that. Thank you for being here for me and I will do my best to be there for you.

1 comment: